Hectronics in-house R&D department have more than 30 years’ experience in taking our customers specific requirements and turning them into fully developed custom solutions. As volume or complexity grows a full custom strategy often proves to be the most effective route in product development.
Hectronics extensive experience in production of numerous industrial and OEM products involves everything from development of a specific computer board to the mechanical design of the final product. Our complete customer specific solutions also include us handling challenges involving certification, approval, sourcing components, production and plan for future generation products. You give us the requirements and together we take the journey from vision to final product implementation.
At Hectronic we understand that it’s not until your new or updated product reaches the buyers on the market that it can contribute to the financial result of your company. The sooner the product delivery starts the better for your business. A combination of your knowledge of the final product, how it’s used and its competitive edge, together with our knowledge of developing customer specific solutions gives your company the competitive advantage.
To realize a short lead time to market Hectronic often use our extensive library of building blocks. Building blocks in development projects save time, lowers cost and speed up the technical development. The non-recurring engineering, NRE cost is also kept low. The customer only pays for development of product unique functionality and for the integration of the building blocks used. Our aim isn’t focused on billable hours but on delivering products after the development project is complete.
Selection of customers
• Ericsson – Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators.
• ABB – ABB is a global leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
• Atlas Copco – Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems.
• SAAB – Saab serves the global market of governments, authorities and corporations with products, services and solutions ranging from military defence to civil security.
• Rolls-Royce – As a world-leading provider of power systems and services for use on land, at sea and in the air, Rolls-Royce has established a strong position in global markets – civil aerospace, defence aerospace, marine and energy and nuclear.
Do you have a project that’s about to start or is planned for the future? Are you considering developing products that have special or complex requirements? Give us a call or send us an email to experience what Hectronic can offer in terms of customer specific computer solutions that are tailored to your requirements.
Case studies of completed development projects
Search the site
We get back to you as soon as possible
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
1 year 1 month 4 days
Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
Google Analytics sets this cookie for user behaviour tracking.
A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.
Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.